The Little Dreams Foundation was established by Orianne and Phil Collins in February 2000.
Its mission is to fulfill the dreams of young aspiring talents without financial means to achieve their goals. Children are selected by auditions within 3 Dreams Worlds: Music, Arts and Sports. A group of handicapped children in these fields is also selected each year in the frame of LDF “No Difference” program. In each specific worlds, the LDF Foundation helps the children thrive by supporting them with personalized training and supervision by godparent mentors, providing them with optimal opportunity for success, and potentially advance toward a professional career in the field of their true passion. In order to reach its mission, LDF is helped by numerous godparents, sponsors and technical advisors.
We have the honor of nurturing the dreams of hundreds of of children from different nationalities for the past 14 years.
With your support, we look forward to many rewarding years to come.
Facts and Benefits for the Sponsors
- LDF has been in Europe since February 2000, and relocated in Miami in 2013
- Phil Collins, Ldf Co-Foundrer has more than 4.5 million social media followers LDF has a 250’000+
- LDF provides mentoring in 3 areas: Music, Arts and Sports
- Celebrity Mentors include Phil Collins, Romero Britto (164k followers on social media), Natalie Cole,
Frida (ABBA), Lara Fabian, Tina Turner, etc.
- Musical Director: David Frangioni (IDA Program, 54k followers on social media)
- Seminars and Workshops with LDF Mentors and participants
- Red carpet Premieres and Concerts, including the annual Gala Show 2014:Dreaming on the Beach